For 4 persons - 450 € to 600 € / week
Lovely cottage for a couple or small family, with garden and shared pool, just 2kms from the pretty village of Domme.
This charming cottage has been completely renovated and offers comfortable furnishings, new shower room and kitchen - all the facilities for a relaxing holiday.
It enjoys a lovely private secluded grassy garden and a lovely pool to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gite.
Ideally situated near the village of Domme, with its restaurants and shops, the house is just 20 minutes from all the must see sites of the southern Dordogne.
The cottage is all set on one level.
A glazed entrance door opens onto:
- a huge bright and airy living room, with views over the garden towards the village of Domme. The room offers:
* a comfortable sitting area with leather sofas, coffee table, lamps and TV
* A dining area with wooden dining table and chairs. Double glazed doors lead on to the terrace.
- the open plan kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, gas hob, combi microwave oven, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. The glazed entrance door opens onto the private terrace - the ideal spot for an aperitif, whils savouring the views over the surrounding countryside.
- a double bedroom offers a standard double bed (140cm wide), wardrobe, bedside tables, lamps and chest of drawers.
- a second bedroom with a set of bunk beds, cupboard, and lamps.
- a fully tiled modern bath room, with bath tub and shower over, washbasin,
- a separate toilet.
- a laundry room with a washing machine....
- a lovely covered terrace with table and chairs with views over the countryside beyond
- a private small garden, surrounded by established hedges and offering a private space for relaxing
- a pool and garden area to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gite sleeping 6. The pool, 8.5m x 5m, with a maximum depth of 1m70 is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
Note: The owners may be holiday in the neighbouring house. They are extremely pleasant and very discreet.