For 10 persons - 1000 € to 2275 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Magnificent fully renovated stone barn, nestled in the heart of the countryside. Large private swimming pool, and peaceful environment. A haven of peace and quiet in the heart of the Perigord.
This tradional stone barn, typicaly perigourdine in style, has been fully renovated to offers all the modern comfort in a traditional setting for happy gatherings of family and friends in the heart of the Dordogne.
With its dry stone walls, its original bread oven, and its hundred year old tree, it offers a peaceful and restful setting, where only the birdsong will disturb you!
Offering a total living area of over 180m² on two levels, the main house proposes at groundfloor:
- A light and airy lounge of more than 60m², offering a comfortable living area with sofas, armchairs and TV, and a formal dining area with solid wooden table.
It large entrance glass doors open directly onto the terrace and offer an easy interior/exterior access, ideal in summer.
- Leading off, a beautiful, country style, fully equipped open-plan style kitchen.
- At the other side of the living room, a beautiful master bedroom, with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, and access to the terrace throught its own french doors.
- Its enjoys an ensuite shower room with walk in shower and a washbasin.
- Adjacent is a laundry room with storage area, washing machine and dryer.
- Separated toilet are available at groundfloor.
The remaining sleeping accomodation is situated on the first floor, offering 3 further bedrooms, a family bathroom and toilet:
- 2 bedrooms each with a double bed, bedside tables and a wardrobe. a cot is available to sleep a baby.
- A family bedroom with a double bed and a bunkbed offering up to 4 sleeps in total.
- They share a large bathroom room with bath and shower over head a vanity unit
- Separate toilet is also available at first floor.
- The fifth bedroom, is situated on the former bread oven, opposite the terrace area. It is elegantly furnished with a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, and wardrobe.
- It benefits from its own private toilet and vanity unit.
- The terrace, a natural prolongation of the house, offers a large dining table and chairs. There are parasol and a built in bbq to enjoy. This is the ideal spot for leisurely lunches in the shade of the 100 years old tree...
- The huge garden of 10 hectares offers numerous sunny spots, and several shady corners just inviting you to relax. There is large lawn and a slide ideal for the children.
- The superb pool is situated slightly on the edge of the house. Measuring 10m x 5m and 140cm deep it is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
- And from everywhere the superb view over the surrounding countryside, which you will never tire of admiring!