For 4 persons - 450 € to 1200 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
In the heart of the Black Perigord, a charming cottage with private heated pool, large garden and shaded terrace. A unique destination for a relaxing holiday within easy reach of the main tourist sites of the region.
Situated on the edge of the charming village of Salignac-Eyvigues, at the crossroads of the Dordogne and Lot valleys, the cottage is perfectly situated for exploring the region.
On your return from your daily excursions, you will appreciate the tranquillity of the peaceful garden, a cooling dip in the private pool and leisurely meals on the shaded terrace.
Set all on one level, the gite offers:
- a pretty lounge with two sofas, armchair, coffee table and large flat screen TV.
- a dining room with a large wooden table, 6 chairs and a dresser.
- an adjoining small lounge with sofa and coffee table leading directly put to the pool and terrace
- a perfectly equipped kitchen ( a semi professional cooker with 4 gas rings, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, food processor...) and a table and chairs for 4 people.
- a utility room with washing machine
- the first bedroom is elegantly furnished with a double bed, a large wardrobe, two bedside tables and lamps, and a small armchair.
- it benefits from a private shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
- the second bedroom also has a double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables and lamps
- it has an en suite shower room with a tiled walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
- a small bedroom of 8m² has a single bed, and a chest of drawers and is ideal for a child.
- a lovely private pool equipped with sunloungers and secured by an immerged alarm.
For the maximum bathing comfort, the pool is heated from April to mid October
- a huge private garden of over 1000m²
- a beautiful terrace is situated to the front of the property with a retractable blind permitting lunches in the shade of the midday sun, and evening meals protected from the wind. A barbecue is also available.
- a trampoline is accessible to children
- access under certain conditions to the owner's tennis court