For 6 persons - 1350 € to 2200 € / week
Magnificent, traditional stone property comprising a main house, guest house, private pool, spa and summer kitchen. High quality furnishings and equipment - for an unforgettable holiday.
After having taken the wooded country lane, you will discover the charming setting of this superb périgourdine property, set in its hectare of private grounds. A haven of peace and quiet, ideal for nature lovers and those searching a truly tranquil holiday.
The main house, tastefully decorated, is the main living area of this charming property. It benefits from reversible air conditioning, offering extra comfort in the heat of the summer and also has mosquito nets on all its windows.
On the ground floor:
- a huge living room offering:
* an extremely well equipped, fitted kitchen with a plethora of cupboards, fridge freezer, microwave, oven, induction hob, washing machine, tumble drier, coffee machine... ideal for preparing home made meals. A small glass table is an ideal spot for breakfast.
* a dining area with an extending glass table and chairs
* a lovely sitting area with exposed stone walls and beams, comfortable sofa, large flat screen TV (with both french and english channels), DVD player, bookshelkf and internet Wifi. It is the ideal room for relaxing after a days visit, in front of the superb designer fireplace.
- a separate toilet completes this floor.
On the first floor:
- a staircase leads to a landing with a large cupboard offering plenty of storage space.
- an extremely spacious master bedroom, with a large electric bed (160cm) and luxurious carpeted floor.
- a bathroom complete with bath, shower, washbasin and bidet, along with many cupboards for extra storage.
The guest house is situated just a few steps away from the main house and comprises:
On the ground floor:
- a charming kitchenette equipped with microwave, electric hob, fridge, kettle and coffee machine - ideal for breakfasts.
- a lounge with dining area, sofa bed and flat screen TV (French and English channels).
- a separate toilet
A staircase with an original wrought iron hand rail leads to the first floor:
- Two double bedrooms (each one with a double bed 140cm wide)
- They share a bathroom with bath tub with shower over, and a wash basin.
The extensive grounds cover over a hectare, and comprise woodland, a clearing with pond and are ideal for family games, and long walks.
- the terrace is an ideal spot for al fresco meals under the shade of a large parasol
- the beautiful 10m x 5m swimming pool is situated near the two houses, and is secured by a submerged alarm. The surrounding terrace is tiled and offers a 3 place jacuzzi/spa.
- there is an original built in barbecue, and a lovely summer kitchen, equipped with dining area, ideal for convivial evenings around the pool.
- Private parking for 3 cars