For 6 persons - 1500 € to 1700 € / week
Lot of charm and abundance of serenity for this 17th century stone property nestled in a picturesque hamlet of the Black Perigord. Beautiful heated pool. high quality standards.
This delightful stone property is to be found at the end of a tiny hamlet, perched on the hillside of the small village of Daglan, in the heart of the Dordogne valley.
It has been carefully renovated with lots of attention to detail, and offers a perfect accommodation for up to 6 guests.
During those summer hot days, you will much appreciate the large sunny pool offering extensive views.
Set on two levels, the house offers at ground floor :
* an elegant sitting room with leather sofas, coffee table, fireplace, flat screen TV and views over the garden and terrace.
* a large and fully equipped kitchen with good quality equipment and a dining area to seat 6
* a sunny bedroom with a king size bed, bed side tables, chest with drawers, wardrobe
* an ensuite shower room with walk in shower, double wash basin, toilet
* separate toilet
* laundry room
From the formal entrance hall, a beautiful oak staircase leads to the upper floor where are :
* a large bedroom with exposed beams and also beautiful views. This room enjoys a 160cm large bed, chest with drawers, small desk
* an elegant children bedroom with twin beds
* they share a shower room with a shower unit, double washbasin and toilet.
* a small sitting room -ideal for the children to play in!- has been arranged in the large landing
Although it is very pretty inside, it is probably outside that you will spend most of your relaxing time, being back from the numerous daily excursions :
* The terrace is equipped with a table and chairs to dine outside. BBQ is available.
* The outside sitting room is the ideal place for you to relax in
* There is plenty of space for the children to play outside, and a table tennis for entertainment.
* Last, but not least! the swimming pool measuring 10m x 5m, and with a depthe of 60cm to 1m80 is well-exposed and has magnificent views over the nearby countryside, without a neighbour in sight! It is heated from may to september and secured with an alarm.