For 8 persons - 800 € to 1800 € / week
Romantic stone house set in an unspoilt countryside. Private pool, charming terraced areas, large plot of land. Charm and abundance of serenity for this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage.
LA GRANGE is set at the edge of the picturesque village of Mouzens, in the heart of the Black Perigord, with all the "must see sights" of the Dordogne in a very close radius area.
The house is of stone and has been totally restored using original materials wherever possible.
* The entrance door leads onto the large living room designed as open plan. This spacious room has exposed beams and stone walls.
- The original stone fireplace dominates the salon area, providing a log fire in spring and autumn. Grouped here are a leather sofa, four armchairs, a coffee table, a TV and a CD player.
- There is a formal dining table for you to dine all together.
- The open plan kitchen is fitted with a sink, fridge/freezer, 4 gas rings and an oven. There is a large wooden table for breakfast.
A wooden staircase leads to the 1st floor where are :
- The master bedroom with a double bed, ample wardrobe space and a travel cot for a baby. The ensuite bathroom contains a washbasin and a bath.
- Adjacent is the separate toilet.
- A second double bedroom with a double bed and a wardrobe
- A twin bedroom with a bunkbed
- These rooms share a shower room with a new shower unit and a double washbasin.
* The ensuite guest bedroom is set in the semi-detached annex. It has a double bed (140cm) and an ensuite shower room with a shower, a washbasin and toilet.
This bathroom is also accessible from the pool area.
* The nearby utility room contains a washing machine and ironing board.
* A covered terrace runs the entire width of the house. It is equipped with a small table and chairs and a table tennis table.
* There is another terrace area around the pool. This terrace catches all the afternoon and evening sun and is the ideal point from which to enjoy a leisurely evening meal.
* The pool is 5mx10m long. It is secured with an hard electric cover, ideal for both safety and keeping the heat in the water.
The pool area is equipped with loungers and parasols.
* The 2000m² gardens, mostly with woods, are ideal for the children to play in. The local area abounds in wildlife such as Rabbits, Deer, Owls, Hawks, and Woodpeckers. For walkers there are many footpaths starting from the house.