For 5 persons - 500 € to 1950 € / week
Charming 19th century house situated un the heart of the medieval village of Domme, voted one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Situated in the heart of the bastide village of Domme, Les Magnolias is ideal for up to 5 guests. The shops, bars and restaurants of the village are just 2 minutes on foot from the front door.
Set on three levels, the house offers two bedrooms, and a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom
In the summer, the 60cm thick stone walls keep the house cool on the hottest days, and efficient electric radiators make it comfortable in low seasons.
The house offers:
Four stone steps lead up to the door and into the open plan living room
* a compact but fully equipped kitchen with fridge, electric hob, oven, diswasher, microwave etc
* a large solid wooden dining table with two benches and chairs
* a sitting area with sofa and flat screen TV
A staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
* a lovely double bedroom with large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and a magnificent wardrobe
* a recently refurbished bathroom with bath and shower over, washbasin and toilet
The second floor is nestled under the eaves and offers three single beds, two of which can be pushed together, bedside tables and lamps and a hanging rail.
* An enclosed garden with a central terrace equipped with table, chairs, parasol and barbecue.
* a private swimming pool measuring 5m x 3.7m with a depth of 1m20. It is fenced, and equipped with a cover for children's safety. There are sun loungers and a parasol.