For 5 persons - 600 € to 1500 € / week
Former stone barn, completely renovated, with pool and views, nestled in the heart of the countryside - peace and quiet guaranteed!
This lovely stone barn is part of a large property, and has been completely renovated to offer comfortable accommodation for a couple or small family. With its double glazed windows, gaz central heating, and wood burner it is ideal for holidays at all times of the year.
The glass entrance door opens onto the open plan living room comprising:
- a kitchen fully equipped with gas cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- a sitting area with sofa, books and coffee table set around the modern woodburner
- a dining area with table and chairs
* a double bedroom with bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe
* a second twin bedroom offering two single beds, bedside table and lamp.
* the third bedroom has one single bed, chest of drawers and desk.
* a shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet
- Despite the fact that the kitchen has a dining area, it is surely outside, in the large garden behind the house, and equipped with a table and chairs, barbecue and parasol where you will prefer to eat.
- A huge garden, surrounded by fields, offers plenty of space for children to play, to hide and to make dens, whilst the adults can relax under the shade of the trees.
- Children and adults alike will enjoy the large private pool for refreshing bathing. Measuring 5m x 10m, it has sun loungers and is protected by an electric cover.
- Private parking
Note: The owners may be holiday in the neighbouring house. They are extremely pleasant and very discreet.