For 8 persons - 1600 € to 2800 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
** NEW** Magnificent 18th century manor house with private pool, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, fabulous gardens situated IN the village of Cénac.
Step back in time and live the life of Lord and Lady of the Manor for a week or so, in this historical manor house, built in the 17th and 18th century.
After passing through the iron gates, you arrive at the gravel parking area to the rear of the property. Take the time to admire the magnificent extensive grounds, planted with hundred year old trees, flowering shrubs and the most amazing rose walk.
A glazed entrance door opens onto the garden level where you will find:
* a TV room with sofa, flat screen TV, table and chairs.
* the fully fitted kitchen also opens onto the rear terrace and offers all the necessary equipment for preparing delicious meals: oven, gas hob, fridge, dishwasher, coffeee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave etc
* a compact formal dining room with wooden table and chairs, sideboard and french window leading onto the side terrace.
* a first double bedroom with large double bed, (160cm wide), imposing fireplace, washbasin, bedside tables, lamps and yet again French doors leading out onto the side terrace.
* leading off the TV room, you will find a small room with a convertible sofa offering further sleeping accommodation for two extra guests.
* a fully tiles shower room with washbasin
* a separate toilet
* a laundry room completes this floor offering a washing machine, ironing equipment and a freezer
From the formal dining room, a staircase leads to the first floor and into:
* the library where you will find a day bed and chairs, ideal for relaxing and reading one of the many books available on the bookshelves
* the drawing room, with antique furniture, a marble fireplace and extensive views over the garden below.
* the "official" entrance hall has a huge solid wooden door opening onto the front of the property at the road level, beautiful parquet flooring, a majestic mirror and a grandfather clock. This in turn gives access to:
* a double bedroom, "The Bishops Bedroom", with large double bed (160cm wide), french doors opening onto the front terrace, parquet flooring, bedside tables, lamps, an archway leads to:
* an en suite shower room with shower and washbasin and separate toilet.
* a further double bedroom also with a large double bed (160cm wide) with desk, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps
* the fourth and final bedroom also with a double bed (140cm wide), fireplace, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* these two bedrooms share a spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower, washbasin, and toilet
* an office with desk and bookshelves complete with balcony offers a retreat for those who cannot leave their work behind!
Despite the comfort of the interior, it is the outside of this property which is simply maginificent:
* the extensive grounds of 7000m² have been carefully maintained over the years and offer huge lawned areas, flowering shrubs, hundred year old trees, a pergola, the fabulous rose walk, and even a stream which marks the end of the garden.
* the all important private pool, measuring 8m x 4m, has sun loungers and parasols, and is secured by an immerged alarm.
* a paved terrace runs the full length of the house, and offers the ideal spot for al fresco lunches under the vine covered pergola, complete with table and chairs and barbecue.
* Parking for up to 4 cars