For 14 persons - 1800 € to 3800 € / week
A magnificent stone property, combining character features with a modern and complete renovation. Private pool of 19m long, huge garden - peace and tranquility guaranteed. High quality accommodation for up to 14 guests.
This wonderful stone, typically Perigordine property, is nestled in acres of private grounds and is the perfect destination for those searching for a peaceful and relaxing holiday in the heart of the Dordogne.
The house has recently undergone a complete renovation and combines stone walls, original floorings, exposed cathedral ceilings with a contemporary and modern update.
It offers a main house with spacious reception rooms, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and also an independent guest house which can sleep two extra guests in a self contained accommodation.
The principal entrance opens onto a hallway with traditional stone cobbled floor.
To the left you will find:
* the fully fitted modern kitchen offers a majestic fireplace, solid wooden dining table and french doors opening onto the front and rear gardens. The kitchen offers stainless steel work surfaces, a range style cooker with both gas and electric hob, electric oven, dishwasher, built in fridge, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and all the necessary crockery and cookware for preparing delicious home cooked meals.
* the huge lounge is equipped with comfortable sofas, coffee table, bookshelves, and another imposing fireplace. At the far end you will find a superb square dining table perfect for interior dining.
Leading off the lounge, you will find:
* the first double bedroom, with large double bed (160cm wide), chest of drawers, bedside tables, lamps and a french door leading out onto the garden.
* it benefits from an en suite bathroom, complete with bath, shower, original double washbasins and toilet.
From the hallway, and to the right, you can enter:
* the summer lounge with its amazing ceiling, stone walls, and huge french windows. Imagine relaxing in the cool on the comfortable sofas with a good book!
* leading off from this room is the second double bedroom, also offering a large double bed (160cm wide), stone flooring, and french door giving direct access to the garden.
* it has its own en suite shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
From the entrance hall, an industrial metal staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* a TV room complete with flat screen TV, DVD, bean bags and floor cushions - a haven for the younger guests!
* two spacious bedrooms, each equipped with four single beds which can be joined together to create two double bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own en suite shower room with shower and wash basin.
* a separate toilet completes this floor.
* Accessible from the outside, and situated in the cellar, the laundry room offers a washing machine, tumble dryer and is perfect for storing bikes or games equipment.
The guest house is situated just across the quiet country lane, at just 10m from the main house and offers independent accommodation for two further guests.
* an open plan sitting room with dining table, fitted kitchen (oven, hob, fridge, etc)
* a bedroom offering a king size double bed (180cm wide) with bedside tables and lamps
* an en suite shower room with walk in shower and washbasin
* a separate toilet
Despite the quality and comfort inside the house, it is without doubt outside where you will most appreciate the charm and peace of the property.
* the main house is set around an enclosed garden with tables and chairs ideal for al fresco dining.
* a gate opens onto the fabulous pool area with its 19m long swimming pool. Sun loungers, parasols and coffee tables are just perfect for relaxing afternoons.
* the 15 hecatres of private land offer endless opportunities for walking, playing ball games, watching the local wildlife or appreciating the view towards the castle of Beynac.