For 4 persons - 550 € to 1900 € / week
Spacious family house with 2 bedrooms, private pool, large garden and access direct to the River Céou.
This delightful stone house is the ideal holiday destination for a couple or small family, and with its private pool, and huge garden is a perfect setting for a relaxing holiday.
An external staircase leads from the garden to the first floor, where the glass front door opens into:
* an open plan living room, bright and airy offering:
- a comfortable sitting area with armchairs set around a coffee table and the decorative fireplace. A wide range of books and games are available in the bookcase.
- a TV corner, complete with sofa, flat screen TV (french channels only), DVD and Hifi.
- a dining area with wooden dining table and chairs and a door opening onto the balcony.
* a fully fitted kitchen offering all the necessary equipment for cooking: microwave/oven combi, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. There is also a small table and chairs ideal for breakfast.
The sleeping area can be found on this level, and is accessed by a corridor leading off the lounge:
* a first bedroom offering two single beds which can be joined together to make a large double, wardrobe, cot, bedside tables and lamps.
* a second double bedroom, the blue bedroom, with wardrobe, armchair and bedside table and lamps.
* these two bedrooms share a family bathroom, with a double washbasin and a bath with shower attachment.
* a separate toilet completes this floor.
In the basement:
* a utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and a second fridge freezer.
All rooms have a removable mosquito screen which can be fitted to a window, enabling you to air the house overnight.
* A large terrasse area equipped with table and chairs and parasol, ideal for al fresco dining.
* The fabulous private pool, measuring 12m x 6m, and surrounded by a paved terrace with sun loungers, parasols and a stone built barbecue.
* The vast garden covers 3000m² and has plenty of lawned areas for ball games, and shady corners for relaxing.
* A wooden gate opens directly onto the banks of the Céou river, a pretty tributary of the Dordogne, and where you can swim in the rock pools!
* Private parking for up to 4 cars