For 10 persons - 1100 € to 2250 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
A wonderfully spacious, modern detached villa, with private heated pool and fabulous views. Less than 1km to the Dordogne river and the village of Cénac, with its shops and restaurants. Ideal family destination.
New on the rental market, this superb property offers high quality accomodation for up to 12 guests. Its four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and wonderful open plan living space is the perfect holiday destination for a large family.
The huge garden, heated private pool and terraces provide ample space for relaxing, whilst savouring the majestic view over the surrounding countryside. The house is south facing and as such enjoys full sunshine all day long.
The front door opens onto the entrance which in turn leads to:
- a magnificent open plan living room with sitting area with comfortable sofas and armchairs, flat screen TV with English channels, DVD player, HiFi system, coffee tables and lamps. A closed fireplace offers extra warmth in low season, and a glass door leads to the terrace at the front of the house.
- A huge dining area with solid wooden table and chairs for 12 people, dresser, windows to three sides offering great views and a glass door leading onto the balcony overlooking the pool and garden.
- a large and fully equipped kitchen, with gas hob, electric oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- a ground floor double bedroom with king size bed (180cm), huge wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps.
- a vast shower room with walk in shower, double vanity unit and toilet.
- a small utility room with shelves and a freezer
- a separate toilet completes this floor.
A wooden staircase leads to the first floor:
- A spacious landing with bookcases leads in turn to:
- A huge childrens bedroom, with a double bed and a set of bunk beds which can accommodate 4 children.
- A shower room with shower cubicle, vanity unit and toilet.
- A single bedroom with wardrobes, and chest of drawers.
From this bedroom a door leads to:
- A double bedroom with wardrobe, dressing table, armchair, bedside tables and lamps.
- An en suite bathroom with corner bath and shower over, vanity unit and toilet.
From the single bedroom another door leads to:
- The third double bedroom with chest of drawers, and a cot and an extra single bed.
WiFi internet access is available.
- The extensive gardens are set on the south facing slope of the hamlet "Les Graves", with magnificent views over the surrounding countryside. The gardens are fenced in and the entrance gate adds to the security. A children's play area will satisfy the youngest adventurer!
- a terrace area at the front of the house is equipped with a barbecue, and tables and chairs.
- The swimming pool is heated and secured by a gated fence, and an electric cover, making it completely safe for our young visitors. Sun beds and parasols are provided. The final temperature of the water depends on the meteorological conditions.
- Private parking for up to 4 cars.