For 4 persons - 600 € to 1500 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Pretty stone house set in a picturesque hamlet of the Dordogne, in the heart of the Black Perigord. It enjoys a lovely private pool, a large garden and open views over the surrounding countryside, whilst being only 2 miles from a big shoppy village.
Set in a picturesque hamlet of Dordogne, LE SUD is a pretty stone house, an ideal base from which to explore the area.
Set on 2 levels the house offers at ground floor:
* a large veranda with french doors leading to the terrace and garden. It is equipped with a dining table and chairs.
* a beautiful well fitted kitchen, with all modern appliances.
* a cosy living room with sofas and armchairs. It is also has a dining table and has double access to the front garden and back yard.
* a laundry room
* separate toilet
The beautiful staircase leads to the large 1st floor landing, which in turn leads to:
* a double bedded room with a wardrobe and storage area
* a twin bedroom with storage area
* a bathroom with bath and shower over, washbasin and toilet.
Set 35m from the main house, nestled in the gardens, it offers a queen size bed and an ensuite shower room with toilet.
OUTDOOR DESCRIPTION :
* A large and mature fully fenced garden with lawn, trees and bushes.
* A pretty terrace area at the front of the house, is equipped with table and chairs to dine outside
* A lovely private pool surrounded by a tiled terrace area and equipped with sun loungers. It is fenced and equipped with a hard electric cover to prevent children falling in.
* private car parking
* lovely views over the surrounding countryside .