For 28 persons - 3600 € to 7700 € / week
+ 3 additional beds available
The Manor de Bigaroque is an authentic castle of the XVth, transformed into a pleasant manor house over the centuries. With its two superb guests houses, it offers an exceptional accomodation for up to 28 guests.
The Manor de Bigaroque is an authentic castle of the XVth, transformed into a pleasant manor house over the centuries and renovated by keeping all the architectural elements which make its value.
Surrounded with a 7,5 acres park, which welcomes a huge private heated swimming pool, the manor of La Brunie dominates a vast and peaceful panorama on the surrounding countryside and the valley of the river Dordogne.
The Manor house itself sleeps up to 14 guests in 7 bedrooms/6 bathrooms
Its two adjacent guests house, Coux Guests House (3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms) and Bigaroque Guests House (3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms) offers another 14 sleeps in total.
We organize for you, and according to your wishes, your family celebrations or between friends. This one can include visits of historic places of the region: prehistoric caves and castles , and enjoy different type of leisure nearby as golfing, canoying, hot-air balloon...
with a total area of 440sqm, the Manor offers at groundfloor:
* a beautiful entrance hall.
* a spacious and bright music living room, with a piano, sofas, armchairs, coffee table, antics, and two large french windows leading to the park.
* adjacent, the TV sitting room offers also sofas, armchairs, TV and DVD Player and another french windows to access the garden.
* the large formal dining area is a testament to the history of the Manor, with its majestic stone fireplace and massive wooden table and chairs.
* the good size kitchen is idealy equiped to cook the delicious local products.
* The first spacious bedroom offers a 1,60m double bed, a cot, and direct access to the garden. it enjoys its ensuite shower room with a shower unit, a washbasin, and separate toilet.
* a laundry room is available at that level.
From the entrance, the spiral staircases, leads to the first floor where are set 6 spacious and nicely decorated bedrooms, that invite you to pursue your historic dreams.
All rooms are equipped with its own ensuite bathroom and independent toilets.
* The Castelnaud suite is a family suite comprising a double bedroom of 22sqm with a double bed of 1.60m and a view on the park and a room of 16sqm with 2 beds of 0.90 m. They share a bathroom with a bathtub and an independent shower, plus separate toilet.
* The Commarque bedroom: A room of 36sqm with a double bed of 1.60m and view over the park, a bathroom with independent bathtub and shower and a separate toilet.
* The Fayrac bedroom: A room of 35sqm with a double bed of 1.60m or two beds of 80 cm and a view on the park, a bathroom with independent bathtub and shower and separate toilet.
* The Puymartin bedroom: A room of 27sqm with a double bed of 1.60m or two beds of 0,80m, a bathroom with independent bathtub and shower and a separate toilet.
* The Beynac bedroom: A room of 17sqm with a double bed of 1.40m, a dressing, a bathroom with a shower, a separate toilet.
LECOUX GUESTS HOUSE:
This magnificent stone barn conversion, dating from the 18th century, offers char and high quality accomodation for 6 to 8 guests.
With a total surface area of 170sqm, LeCoux guests house offers at groundfloor:
* a separate entrance hall
* a large fully equipped kitchen (american fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher....) with a breakfast area.
* a dining room with solid wooden dining table and 8 chairs
* a magnificent lounge, with stone walls, exposed beams, and high ceilings. The sofas and armchairs are grouped around the majestic stone fireplace, ideal for cooler mid season evenings; and the american billiard table offers an opportunity for relaxing entertainment! The two large glass doors lead onto the private terrace, allowing easy access for outdoor dining in summer.
* the big ground floor bedroom is ideal for people with reduced mobility. It has two single beds which can be joined together to make a large double bed, a desk and two armchairs.
* a private shower room has a double basin and walk in shower
* a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
On the first floor:
* From the lounge, a wide wooden staircase leads to the mezzanine, furnished as a relaxing area with two armchairs, a flat screen TV and a desk. A sofa bed offers further possible sleeping accomodation for two extra guests.
* The second bedroom has also two single beds, which can be joined together to make a large double bed, a desk, a cupboard and an armchair
* The third bedroom also has two single beds, also having the possibility of joining them together if necessary, a cupboard, a desk and an armchair.
* These two bedrooms share a shower room with washbasin and multi jet shower.
* Separate toilet
Outside, LeCoux GuestHouse enjoys a private paved terrace with table and chairs, covered by a pergola, and wooden sun loungers.
BIGAROQUE GUESTS HOUSE:
This former tabacco drying barn of 200sqm offers quality and charming accomodation for up to 8 guests.
On the ground floor:
* magnificent entrance hall with stone walls, exposed beams, and high ceilings.
* not less than 3 different lounges, offering plenty of relaxing areas for the guests:
- the "book lounge", where sofas and armchairs are grouped around the majestic stone fireplace, ideal for cooler mid season evenings. The large selection of french and english books and magazines offers an opportunity for relaxing entertainment.
- the "music lounge", enjoying a lovely view over the terrace and garden through the large french windows
- the TV lounge, set on the mezzanine level, also equipped with a comfortable sofa.
* a superb dining room with solid wooden dining table and 8 chairs. Its two large glass doors lead onto the private terrace, allowing easy access for outdoor dining in summer.
* an american style fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher....)
* a utility room with another cooker, full size freezer, and laundry area (washing machine and dryer)
* a large ground floor bedroom, ideal for people with reduced mobility. It has two single beds (90cm large) which can be joined together to make a double bed, storage area and two armchairs.
* an ensuite full bathroom with a basin, a walk in shower and toilet
* another separate toilet completes the ground floor.
On the first floor:
* From the hall, a wide wooden staircase leads to the 1st floor where are:
* a second bedroom with two single beds, each 100cm large, which can be put together to make a 200cm large double bed, a cupboard and two seats.
* a third bedroom also with two beds (90cm) which can be joined together to make a double, a wooden wardrobe, a folding screen and two seats.
* These two bedrooms share a shower room with washbasin, walk in shower and toilet
On outdoor, the house offers two private paved terraces: one with table and chairs covered by a pergola, ideal to dine al fresco! And another with sun loungers to relax in whilst looking at the view
- A third terrace, also equiped with table and chairs, is available at the rear side of the house.
* A wonderful landscaped garden of 3 hectares, planted with pine, willow and walnut trees, offering a panoramic view over the surrounding countryside.
* the large private pool, measuring 12m x 6m (depth from 1.2m to 2m), is heated from May to Septembre and secured by an electric cover. There are sun loungers and parasols.
* Private parking for up to 10 cars