For 10 persons - 1900 € to 3900 € / week
A magnificent stone property with private pool and mature garden, just a stone’s throw from the market town of Le Bugue. Ideal for a relaxing family holiday.
Situated at the end of a lane, in its large private garden, the property of La Bessade guarantees a peaceful holiday, whilst being just 500m from the centre of the market town of Le Bugue, with its restaurants, shops and twice weekly market.
You can leave the car and easily walk to all the facilities!
The main house is ideal for 6 guests (3 spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom) and its adjacent Pigeonnier accomodates another 4 guests (2 bedrooms both with ensuite shower rooms) in comfort. Our guests have the sole and exclusive use of the lovely pool, terraced areas and huge mature garden.
With a surface area of 160m², and all on the ground floor level, the main house offers:
* A spacious fully fitted kitchen with large countertops, premium quality electric appliances (gas hob, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge-freezer...) and a large farmhouse table seating 10. All you need to prepare the fresh local produce you have bought at the local market!
* An adjacent formal dining room with wooden table and 10 chairs.
* A light living room of 50m², the heart of the house, with two large french windows opening onto the terrace. It comprises:
- a games room with a pool table.
- a comfortable sitting area, set around the beautiful stone fireplace, with sofa, armchairs, coffee table, TV and DVD player.
* The first double bedroom is situated after the living room. It offers a double bed (with electrically controlled separate bed bases), a large cupboard and wardrobe. Its french door also opens onto the terrace.
* It has its own private shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet.
The three bedrooms are accessed via an inner hall ensuring peace and quiet :
* One twin bedroom with two single beds, bedside tables and cupboards.
* One bedroom with a queen size bed, bedside tables and wardrobe.
* the master bedroom with a king size bed, bedside table and huge dressing area
* They share a large family bathroom with a large walk in shower, a double washbasin. Adjacent is separate toilet.
* Another separate toilet on the entrance level completes this part.
The two other bedrooms are set in the adjacent stone tower, overlooking the pool :
* One on the goundfloor, a twin bedroom with two single beds, bedside tables and wardrobe. It benefits from an ensuite shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet
* On the first floor, the last bedroom offers a queen size bed, bedside tables and wardrobe. It also benefits from its ensuite shower room and toilet.
Note that the two bedrooms are not connected together from the inside.
- the huge garden of 4000m², comprises different areas of lawn and romantic shady areas under the hundred year old trees.
- The private pool of 8m x 4m, with a depth varying from 1.10m to 1.8m, is secured by an immerged alarm, and open from May to September. It has sunbeds and an off centre parasol.
- The large terrace under the pergola offers a dining table and chairs which can seat up to 10 people. Situated at the end of the pool area it allows you to keep an eye on the children in the pool, while enjoying a chilled glass of wine.
- Another sitting area has been created around a brasero, ideal to lay in under the stars!
- You can easily park up to 5 cars into the parking area.