For 10 persons - 850 € to 1300 € / week
Charming stone house with 5 bedrooms and large garden. An ideal destination for friends or family - peace and tranquility guaranteed!
This lovely, traditional stone house is situated in a quiet hamlet of the southern Dordogne.
The house is full of character and offers spacious accommodation for up to 10 guests. Traditional furniture, tiled and parquet floors, exposed beams and stone walls combined with reversable air conditioning/heating units, it is ideal for rentals in summer, and mid season.
The wooden front door opens directly into:
- the living room offers sofas and armchairs, open fireplace, TV and lamps and a sideboard.
- the large dining kitchen, with its farmhouse table and chairs seating 10. The kitchen has all the necessary equipment: fridge freezer, dishwasher, vitroceramic hob, coffee machine, kettle, toaster etc. A french door leads onto the veranda at the rear of the house, equipped with a table and chairs.
- the master bedroom suite has a large double bed (160cm wide), wardrobe, bedside tables, lamps and a lovely wooden table and chairs.
- This bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom room with bath and tiled shower, toilet and washbasin.
- the yellow bedroom also has a large double bed (160cm wide) a large wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables and lamps.
- a separate shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet completes this floor.
From the lounge, a flight of stairs leads to the first floor:
- A large landing gives access to the three bedrooms:
- each bedroom offers two single beds, bedside tables, storage, parquet floors and wonderful high ceilings with exposed beams.
All of the top floor bedrooms have a recersable air conditioning/heating unit.
- these three bedrooms share a toilet with a double washbasin
** The bed linen and towels are included in the price, and a Cot and high chair are available on site for our younger guests.
Heating and airconditioning included; end of stay cleaning also included **
Les Trois Chenes has the advantage of having a large private garden, planted with roses, vines and raspberry bushes. There is a teak table and chairs and barbecue for al fresco dining under the shade of the established trees.