For 6 persons - 700 € to 1100 € / week
Charming, comfortable and light and airy apartment situated in the centre of the medieval village of St Cyprien. An exquisite renovation for a luxury stay near to all the principal tourist sites of the Dordogne.
Situated in the heart of the medieval sector of St Cyprien, this luxury apartment offers a haven of peace after a day spent visiting the numerous sites of the immediate surrounding area.
The shops, bars and restaurants are right on the doorstep - imagine the short walk in the morning for the fresh bread and croissants, and in the evening to savour the local gastronomic meals!
Le Gambetta has been completely renovated where each detail has been carefully thought through to provide a maximum of comfort for the guests. Authentic architectural features mixed with a refined decoration promises a charming and luxury stay in the Perigord.
Set on the first floor of a large Maison Bourgeoise dating from the XVI century, Le Gambetta offers :
* A spacious and bright living room of over 60m² with an elegant sitting area offering two sofas, a coffee table and large flat screen TV.
* The open plan and extremely well equipped kitchen with its dining area lends itself to long leisurely meals, where you can appreciate the lovely produce of the Perigord brought home from one of the many local markets (of which the one at St Cyprien is highly rated!).
* The three bedrooms each offer a brand new and comfortable large double bed (160cm wide), two bedside tables and lamps, and large wardrobe. One of them benefits from a romantic balcony.
* The newly fitted shower room has a large walk in shower, contemporary vanity unit and toilet.
* a separate toilet completes the flat.
Nota : For larger group of friends or family, le Gambetta can be let out with Le Loft, sleeping up to 4 guests, at top floor (Ref 449) and/or Le Clos Gambetta (self catering flat with 1 bedroom, sleeping 2, at groundfloor (ref 447). The whole Maison de Maitre sleeping up to 12 guests.