For 4 persons - 450 € to 850 € / week
A comfortable stone house, nestled in the rolling green countryside, just a stones throw from the Dordogne river.
Montagné is a lovely house, built in the honey coloured stone of the Sarlat region. It is situated on a hillside, at the edge of the little village of Alles-sur-Dordogne.
Comfortable and extremely well equipped, the house is just 3kms away from a superb beach on the banks of the River Dordogne - looking towards the historic village of Limeuil! The ideal spot for swimming and relaxing after your day trips to the numerous tourist attractions of the Dordogne, all within easy reach of the house.
Set on two floors, the house is ideal for 4 people, and offers on the ground floor:
- a huge living room, with a sitting area with large and comfortable corner sofa, facing the fireplace, and a dining area.
The room opens onto the covered terrace, and the gardens beyond through three glass doors, offering an easy indoor/outdoor communication perfect for summer living.
- a half open plan kitchen, very well equipped (gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, etc)
- a small shower room with shower, washbasin and WC
- a laundry room with washing machine and a second fridge
- a veranda
The bedrooms are situated on the first floor:
- a huge double bedroom, with a ceiling height of 3m, has two single beds which can be joined together to make a large double, a large wardrobe and lovely view over the valley
- a second bedroom with two single beds and cupboard
- a beautiful shower room with large tiled shower and washbasin
- a separate toilet
- a large semi covered terrace of more than 30m² goes around the house, with table and chairs allowing you to dine outside.
- gardens of more than 1000m² surrounding the house, with large lawned area, woodland, and leading onto fields and meadows.
- The Dordogne river is just a few kilometres away, for river bathing.