For 6 persons - 650 € to 1450 € / week
Lovely comfortable house with huge garden and private pool, set in the rolling countryside of the south Dordogne.
Nestled on a hillside above a typical pretty hamlet of the Perigord Noir, the Villa Miel is the ideal destination for a relaxing holiday in the heart of the countryside.
On your return from the numerous visits the immediate surroundings have to offer, you will appreciate cooling off in the beautiful private pool (whose telescopic cover can be completely pulled back to make the most of the sun), playing in the large enclosed garden, and all whilst enjoying the view over the valley below.
Spacious, bright and airy, the house is set all on the ground floor level:
- with a large living room of over 60m² with corner lounge (TV, CD, Internet Wifi) and dining area. Its large french window opens onto the conservatory with a sofa and second dining area.
- an open plan modern kitchen, completely equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine.
- a rear kitchen with washing machine, and large fridge freezer
- a first double bedroom with an extra large double bed (which can be separated to make two single beds), bedside tables, dressing table and wardrobe.
- it has its own private shower room, completely renovated, with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
- a second double bedroom (140cm wide bed), bedside tables, and wardrobe.
- a third bedroom with two single beds, bedside table and wardrobe.
- These two bedrooms share a second shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
WiFi internet access available throughout the house.
The living room is air conditioned in summer, and along with electric central heating and wood burner stove, ensures our guests comfort in all seasons.
The bed linen and towels are included in the price. The beds will be made on your arrival - you just have to unpack and make the most of your holiday!