For 6 persons - 600 € to 1950 € / week
Charming and spacious family home with private pool and garden. Quality accommodation for up to 6 guests. Situated in the heart of the famous golden triangle of the Dordogne, with all the tourist attractions a mere stone's throw away.
This beautiful family house is situated near the village of Vitrac, just a few kilometres from the well known towns and villages of this part of the Dordogne. The property offers spacious and bright accommodation for up to 6 guests, with its four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lovely open plan lounge/diner, and the amazing circular swimming pool!
The front door opens directly into the beautifully furnished living room with its wooden floor, and which offers:
- a comfortable sitting area with two large sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV, an imposing fireplace, rugs and lamps.
- a dining area with table and chairs seating 8 guests, buffets, lamps and windows to both the pool and rear garden.
* a separate, compact but extremely well fitted kitchen offering all the necessary equipment for preparing home made meals: side by side American fridge freezer, gas cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and kettle.
* leading off the kitchen is an under stairs storage/laundry area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
* a separate toilet completes this ground floor.
A wooden staircase leads up to the first floor, where a long corridor gives access to:
* a double bedroom, bright and airy and extremely spacious. It offers a large double bed (160cm wide) with built in wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps, bookshelves and chairs. The huge picture window looks over the pool and garden, and is fitted with a mosquito net.
* a second bedroom with two single beds of 90cm de large which can be joined together to make an extra large double bed. This bedroom also offers bedside tables, built in wardrobes and views over the pool.
* these two bedrooms share a fully tiled bathroom, with a bath and shower over, a double basin and toilet.
Another wooden staircase leads up to the second floor, nestled under the eaves where you will find:
* a lovely master bedroom, with a large double bed of 180cm wide; bedside tables, lamps, desk, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* a fourth bedroom offering two single beds, bookshelves and lamps.
* these two bedrooms share a another pretty bathroom, with bath and shower over, double glass washbasins and mirror.
* a separate toilet completes this floor.
The house is set in a beautiful enclosed garden, surrounded by either stone walls or high hedges offering complete privacy, and accessible via two gates.
- The garden is planted with a selection of shrubs and flowers, and also offers a lawned area, ideal for younger visitors!
- The unique circular pool is for your use only, and has roman steps leading down into the pool. It is secured by an immerged alarm.
- A terrace runs the length of the house, and is equipped with table, chairs and parasols, and a barbecue, and offers an ideal spot for al fresco dining. There is also a boule set for evening games!
- a second terrace, underneath the wisteria offers a shady spot to read a book, on one of the comfortable sun loungers.
Outside of the enclosed garden, the property offers parking for up to 4 cars, and an acre of woodland just waiting to be explored!