For 8 persons - € to € / week
A superbly equipped modern house set on its own mature enclosed garden with private pool, set only 1Km from shops and 2km from the historic part of Sarlat.
Situated at the end of a lane, in its own private garden, the Villa La Salamandre guarantees a peaceful holiday, whilst being just 1km from shops and 2km from the historic centre of Sarlat, with its restaurants, shops and twice weekly market.
Its lovely garden is completely enclosed and offers plenty of lawned areas, perfect for ball games, and a beautiful private pool.
With a surface area of 145m², on two levels, the villa offers at ground floor:
* A spacious living room of 50m², the heart of the house with two french windows opening on to the front garden and pool area. It comprises:
- a dining area with large table seating 8, chairs and buffet.
- a modern and comfortable sitting area, with sofa, coffee table, and large flat TV screen.
- a large open plan kitchen, with a bar, fully equipped (electric hob, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, food processor...)- all you need to prepare the fresh local produce you have bought at the market that morning!
* Accessed via a corridor ensuring peace and quiet, the master double bedroom is offers a king size bed, a large dressing area, a chest with drawers. Its french door also opens onto the terrace.
* And adjacent children bedroom with a bunkbed and chest with drawers.
* They share a large family bathroom with bath tub and washbasin.
* Next is the laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
* Separate toilet is available at groundfloor
The two other bedrooms are situated at first floor, accessed via stairs from the living :
* Two bedrooms with a double bed, bedside tables, cupboard and wardrobe.
* They share a shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
Wireless connection available
- Lovely mature garden of 1000m², comprising different areas of lawn and mature trees. Totally enclosed with an electric lockable gate.
- Private pool measuring 8m x 3.60m, with a depth at 1.50m. It is secured by a hard cover and open from May to September. It has sunbeds and an off centre parasol.
- The large terrace under the pergola offers a dining table and chairs which can seat 8/10 people. Situated between the house and the pool, it allows you to keep an eye on the children in the pool, while enjoying a chilled glass of wine.
- Parking for up to 3 cars