For 6 persons - 775 € to 1900 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Superb holiday house, in traditional Perigord style, with all mod-cons, private pool, flat mature garden and summer kitchen ; only 1km from the center of a big village with all amenities, shops and restaurants.
The property la Haute Faure is set only 1km from the center of the busy village of Le Bugue, with all shops, facilities and activities at door step.
However, when returning home you'll feel as being into the countryside, enjoying the private garden, beautifull pool and summer kitchen outside.
The house is a typical Périgord style with high pitched roof and use of local stone.
* The entrance can be accessed from the front terrace. The large hall has marble floor.
* the very large, light filled living area two sets of double doors that lead to the terrace and a large window overlooking the grounds, all of which have shutters.
The comfortable living room has a large sofa, side table, an antique wooden table for entertaining, a wood burner and a large flat Screen Hi definition TV, connected to a Sat dish that provides multiple TV channels.
The large solid wood table with eight chairs is perfect for a family meal.
* The separate kitchen is very well equiped and comes with a gas/electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, sink, soft close cupboards, coffee maker and cutlery.
* There are two large bedrooms, one with 140cm double bed and and 160cm double bedroom, large dressing cupboard, flat screen TV and direct access to the front and rear terraces
* they share a small but convenient shower room with a shower unit and a wahs basin.
* separate WC
* The master en suite bedroom is set at first floor. It is elegantly furnished with a king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers, Flat Screen TV.
There is a sofa which can be turned as a sofa bed 140cm to sleep two children.
* The large full bathroom is very stylished and comes with a bath tub, a
Shower with rain shower head and separate shower head, double sink and hair dryer.
* separate toilets
The laundry room, with washing machine, iron and ironing table, is set into the lower garage. You can also store bicycles there.
* the superb ground pool is perfect to relax and enjoy lazy afternoons! It is secured with two alarms and equiped with 4 sun loungers.
* set near by the pool, the roofed summer kitchen is ideal to lunch outside and enjoy a glass of wine with friends. It is equiped with a large wooden table, 8 seats, and a built in barbecue. There are lights and sockets for you to plug the stereo.
* the mature garden offers flat grassy areas, a french petanque area, and a table tennis.
* external parking area for up to 3 cars