For 4 persons - 700 € to 900 € / week
A former 18th century water mill, tastefully restored offering comfortable and romantic accomodation. A peaceful and rural setting, whilst being easy walking distance from village centre.
Comprising a total living area of 100m², the mill offers on the ground floor:
* A comfortable sitting room with an imposing stone fireplace, sofa, armchairs, coffee tables, flat screen TV and DVD player.
* A superb dining room with large table, buffet and a french door leading to the rear terrace.
* A spacious kitchen, fully equipped with oven and hob, microwave, side by side fridge freezer, and a dining table.
* A small shower room with shower and toilet.
* A laundry room with washing machine.
The bedrooms are to be found on the first floor, and are reached via a wooden staircase:
* Two large bedrooms, each with a large double bed (160cm wide), wardrobe and drawers.
For our guests comfort, bed linen and towels are included and the beds are made ready for your arrival.
* A bathroom with bath, double wash basin and toilet.
* A small mezzanine area overlooking the lounge completes this floor.
The Moulin de Canterranne offers quality furnishings, and tasteful romantic decoration.
WiFi access is available throughout the property.
- A large flowered terrace at the front of the mill, with a lovely view over the surrounding countryside. It is equipped with table and chairs for al fresco dining, and is sheltered by a wrought iron pergola.
- The rear terrace, accessible via the dining room, has a fish pond where some carp live!
- A private lane, along the banks of a stream, and parking for 2 cars.