For 9 persons - 800 € to 2200 € / week
This former tobacco drying barn, recently completely renovated in a loft style provides quality accommodation for up to 9 guests. Four bedrooms, each with and en suite shower room, private pool and garden: the perfect destination!
This former tobacco drying barn, so typical of the Perigord, has been recently restored to an extremely high quality. Spacious and luminous it is superbly equipped with four bedrooms, each with an en suite shower room; open plan kitchen and living room, airconditioning, private pool and large garden.
- a spacious, open plan living room with high ceiling and french windows to three sides offers:
* a dining area with large table, benches and chairs, where you can lunch in the cool of the house whilst looking out over the pool.
* an open plan kitchen, perfectly equipped to prepare tasty meals with the delicious local produce! All electrical equipment is brand new.
* a cosy sitting area where two sofas, and a coffee table invite you to relax in front of the flat screen TV and DVD player.
- leading off the kitchen area is a corridor which leads to:
* a first double bedroom, with large double bed (160cm wide), dressing area and french door opening onto the garden. It benefits from an open plan, en suite shower room with shower and washbasin.
* a second double bedroom to the rear of the property, also with large double bed (160cm wide), dressing, shower and washbasin.
* laundry room, with a washing machine and all the necessary ironing equipment.
* a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
From the living room, the industrial metal staircase leads to the first floor, where the landing, which overlooks the sitting room from a mezzanine level, gives access to the two further bedrooms.
* the first family bedroom offers a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, and a dressing area, and also has a single bed, ideal for a child wishing to sleep near to his parents.
* it benefits from a private shower room with a shower and washbasin.
* the fourth and last bedroom also offers a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside table and cupboard space.
* it also benefits from a private shower room with shower and washbasin.
* a separate toilet
All windows are equipped with an ingenious, sliding shutter system which offers privacy and shade whilst letting through air.
The house is airconditioned throughout, and there is WiFi internet access in all of the house. High chair, travel cot and baby bath are also available.
* The huge garden of 4500m² offers plenty of play areas for the children. The far reaching view looks out over the hillsides of St Vincent le Paluel.
* the terrace is equipped with tables and chairs, and is ideal for leisurely al fresco.
* The private pool is secured by an electric cover so can easily be made safe for the children.
* a covered barn area offers ideal storage for bikes and has a washing line for drying clothes and also a "boulodrome" lit for games late into the night!
* Parking for three cars within the grounds