For 2 persons - 650 € to 800 € / week
Adorable cottage in beautiful idyllic gardens, near the medieval market town of Sarlat. Lovely accommodation with high quality equipment. A charming cocoon set in the heart of the Black Perigord.
Situated at less than a 15 minute walk from the medieval market town of Sarlat - classed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO- The Atelier du Petit Meysset offers an exceptional destination in the most charming and idyllic of settings.
it is the independent annex gite of Le Manoir du Petit Meysset, situated in its own building. It is fully private from the Manor house.
You will fall under the charm of its romantic private terrace, flowered garden and its elegant furniture where each detail has been thought out for the pleasure and comfort of the guests.
Set all at groundfloor, the Atelier comprises:
* a lounge area with comfortable sofa and TV cabinet.
* a fully equiped kitchen with electric hob, fridge/freezer; dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, and generous crockery. The glassed table and 4 chairs will allow you to done in.
* a king size bed
* It benefits from a modern en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* Nestled in private gardens of over 3000m², L'Atelier of Manoir Petit Meysset offers a bucolic setting at the entrance to Sarlat.
* It enjoys a romantic terrace, equiped with tables, chairs, and charcoal bbq, ideal for leisurely meals.
* There is a private parking for one car just next to the Atelier.