For 6 persons - 500 € to 900 € / week
Picturesque stone gite, located in a pretty hamlet in the heart of the Black Perigord. It enjoys a private garden and a beautiful shared pool.
Maison Haute is a part of two adjoining cottages of character built of beautiful stone. They share a beautiful swimming pool of 12m x 6m together with a 3rd gite. The cottage accommodates 6 people and can be rented separately, while maintaining perfect privacy, or with its neighbouring gite for a larger group.
Set all on the ground floor, the house comprises:
- A cosy living room with a fireplace and a dining area, with direct access to the garden through a large french window
- A separate fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee machine)
- 2 Bedrooms each with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with two single beds.
- 1 Bathroom with a bath and a washbasin, washing machine
- separate toilet.
The private garden is completely surrounded by hedges. It is equipped with table and chairs to dine outside, and also a barbecue. There is a beautiful shared swimming pool of 12m x 6m (filtration salt) at 50 m from the houses. The pool is fully fenced for the safety of the children and offers a superb view over the valley below and the surrounding countryside.