For 6 persons - 800 € to 1800 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Lovely stone house, nestled in a picture postcard hamlet in the heart of the Black Perigord. Private pool, panoramic view, charming and peaceful.
This lovely stone house, set in the heart of the countryside, finds itself at the end of the hamlet of La Combe. With its dry stone walls, its original bread oven, its flamboyant wisteria and its hundred year old trees, it offers a peaceful and restful setting, where only the birdsong will disturb you!
Offering a total living area of over 150m², the main house proposes on the terrace level:
- a beautiful, country style, fully equipped kitchen (semi professional cooker, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster...); A dining area for 4 peopl. Direct access onto the terrace.
- leading off, a huge dining room with solid wooden table, and 8 chairs. A chaise longue and a comfortable armchair invite you to relax.
- an elegant lounge, with wooden floor, exposed stone walls, where the three seater sofa, four armchairs and the coffee table are set around the magnificent stone fireplace. Glass doors open directly onto the terrace and offer an easy interior/exterior access, ideal in summer. A flat screen TV and DVD player are available for your use.
A corridor leads to the first bedroom area where you will find:
- a children's bedroom with three single beds, a chest of drawers, and a washbasin.
- a beautiful master bedroom, with a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, cupboard and wardrobe. Access to the terrace.
- these two bedrooms share a bathroom with glass shower screen, washbasin and toilet.
- the third, romantic bedroom, is situated on the garden level of the house. It is elegantly furnished with a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, a dressing table and wardrobe.
- it benefits from its own private shower room, with tiled shower, vanity unit, toilet and washing machine.
- the large covered terrace, a natural prolongation of the house offers a large wooden dining table and 8 chairs. It has a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside.
- a second smaller terrace, set around the bread oven, has an iron table and 4 chairs, particularly appreciable in the evening for an aperitive.
- a huge garden of more than 2000m² offering numerous sunny spots, and several shady corners just inviting you to relax. A table tennis table is available.
- the superb pool is situated slightly below the house, and accessible via a stone staircase, once through the garden gate. measuring 10m x 5m it has a shallow end, and also a deep end, and is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
An independent studio offers extra sleeping accommodation for two further guests and is ideal for older children or a young couple.Please see ref 0384 for pictures and rates.