For 4 persons - 500 € to 850 € / week
Entirely renovated stone cottage with lovely terrace, situated in a dominant position at a glance of the medieval village of Beynac. The ideal destination for two couples or a small family from which to explore the Black Périgord.
Le Cri-Cri de Bezenac is situated near to the charming medieval village of Beynac, voted on of the prettiest village of France, at the heart of the Black Perigord.
Completely renovated in 2019, it offers charming, comfortable and well equipped accommodation for up to 4 guests.
Opening onto the large terrace via its glazed entrance door, the spacious living room offers:
* a light and bright corner lounge comprising a sofa, two armchairs, a flat screen TV with UK channels
- a dining area with bar and 4 high stools
- and a open plan kitchen completely equipped with oven, cagetières, toaster, kettle... All electric appliances and crockery are new.
Set at lower level, the two double bedrooms are stylishly furnished and elegantly decorated to create a warm and relaxing setting.
* The first bedroom offers a king-size bed, two bedside tables and lamps, a wardrobe and chest with drawers.
* It benefits from its own ensuite shower room with shower unit, washbasin and toilet.
* The second bedroom also offers a king-size bed, two bedside tables and lamps, a large wardrobe and a lovely view over the village and the valley.
* It also enjoys a modern shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* a laundry area with washing/dryer machine completes this level.
* The terrace is equipped with garden table, six chairs, and a large gas plancha allows you to cook and dine outside.
* Two sun loungers enable you to either soak up the sun or to relax in the shade of the large parasol.
* Small grassy garden with clothes line and private parking space 50m next to the cottage.