For 4 persons - 500 € to 700 € / week
Charming gite ideally situated in the heart of the Black Perigord, on the edge of the medieval village of Saint Cyprien. Private pool and breathtaking views.
Le Tourondel Bas, is part of the property "Le Tourondel"(Ref0066)
Fully independant, it sleeps 4 guests and can be let on its own in mid and low season. During July and august, the 2 dwellings are rented out together during in July & August.
Le Tourondel Bas is perched on a hillside and has a panoramic view over all the plain surrounding Saint-Cyprien, a dynamic village with shops, restaurants, bars, and a large colored market on sunday morning.
Le Tourondel Bas comprises:
Organised on two levels, le TOURONDEL BAS offers on the ground floor:
- A fully equipped kitchen with electric hot plates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, boiler, coffee machine...
- A living room with wooden dining table, sofa, coffee table, TV and wood burning stove ideal for coldest evenings in mid and low season.
- The corridor leads to a romantic double bedroom furnished with a king side bed, two bedside tables and lamps, and a wooden wardrobe.
- Adjacent is a shower room with walk in shower and antique washbasin
- There are independant toilets on the groundfloor
At first floor the twin bedroom offers two single beds, two bedside tables and lamps, a wooden wardrobe, and a beautiful exposed roof structure.
The two bedrooms enjoy a AC unit.
- You will relax near the 6 x 4m swimming pool, surrounded by wooden decking, with a protective fence for children
- and enjoy lunches and dinners under the covered terrace with a built in barbecue or in the terrace area near by the gite's kitchen.
- Private car places just in front of the house.
- The 3600m² garden is all closed.