For 4 persons - 550 € to 550 € / week
Charming gite, sleeps 4, ideally situated in the heart of the Black Perigord, on the edge of the medieval village of Saint Cyprien.Private pool and breathtaking views. Available mid and low season.
Le Tourondel Bas, is part of the property "Le Tourondel"(Ref0066)
Fully independant, it sleeps 4 guests and can be let on its own in mid and low season.
During July and august, the 2 dwellings are rented out together during in July & August.
Le Tourondel Bas is perched on a hillside and has a panoramic view over all the plain surrounding Saint-Cyprien, a dynamic village with shops, restaurants, bars, and a large colored market on sunday morning.
Le Tourondel Bas comprises:
* An independent kitchen fully equipped (Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Iron) and dining area
* a large living room with wood burning stove and a TV to relax in (french channels + CNN)
* a corridor to acces a separated toilets
* an separated shower room
* a first double bedroom with air conditioned
At 1st floor
* a twin bedroom with beautiful exposed roof structure. Air conditioned
- You will relax near the 6 x 4m swimming pool, surrounded by wooden decking, with a protective fence for children
- and enjoy lunches and dinners under the covered terrace with a built in barbecue or in the terrace area near by the gite's kitchen.
- Private car places just in front of the house.
- The 3600m² garden is all closed.