For 4 persons - 700 € to 1500 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Lovely stone house with private pool and large garden situated in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne; Calm and tranquility guaranteed!
This lovely house is situated in a small hamlet, with views over the surrounding countryside.
Recently restored and renovated, it offers ideal accommodation for a small family.
On the ground floor:
* an open plan living room with a sitting area with sofa and coffee table
* a fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine, kettle...
* a dining area with table, chairs and buffet
A french window opens directly onto the terrace and the garden
* A second sitting area with the former bread oven as a feature, and a sofa bed
* a shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet
On the first floor:
* a double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables and lamps, and storage
* a single bedroom with chest of drawers
* a third bedroom offering a single bed with an extra mattress in the drawer underneath which can accommodate an extra child.
* a lovely shower room with extra large walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet
* a large cupboard for storing clothes and suitcases can be found on the landing.
* a large enclosed garden with a terrace with table, chairs and parasols for al fresco dining
* a few metres away you will find the large private pool with views over the surrounding countryside. It is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* private parking for two cars