For 18 persons - 2500 € to 5900 € / week
Magnificent 14th century property, with chapel, landscaped grounds, private tennis court and heated pool. Panoramic view over the Dordogne and the listed village of Limeuil. High quality facilities.
This imposing and elegant 14th century building, extended in the 18th century, is nestled in a picture postcard setting where peace and quiet reigns. The panoramic view over the valley and river below are a pure delight.
Fully restored with love and care, tastefully decorated, and equipped for the greatest comfort of the guests, the Manoir de la Queyzie offers a privileged destination from which you can easily explore the valleys of the Vezere and the Dordogne rivers.
During the hot summer days, you will appreciate the peace of the landscaped gardens of over 4 hectares, leisurely swims in the private heated pool, or exchanging a few balls on the private tennis court.
With over 250m² of comfortable living space covering spacious reception rooms and seven elegant bedrooms, the Manoir de la Queyzie is perfect for family reunions or friendly get togethers.
Set on two levels, the Manoir de la Queyzie offers on the ground floor:
* a huge entrance hall
* an elegant drawing room with chairs, coffee tables and a marble fireplace
* a beautiful dining room where a solid wooden dining table allows 12 to 14 people to dine together and with armchairs set around the fireplace...
* a second dining room ideal for the children to eat nearby
* no less than two kitchens, each perfectly equipped and offering a dining area
* a second lounge, set in the vaulted former wine warehouse, offering comfortable sofas and coffee tables. The play area offers toys, games, and table football to please the younger holidaymakers. A flat screen TV and a large choice of DVDs are available.
* a newly renovated shower room with shower and toilet, and a separate toilet completes this floor.
From the entrance hall, a lovely staircase leads to the first floor where a landing gives access to the first bedrooms:
* the master suite, with a large double bed (160cm wide) and a magnificent wardrobe and storage space in the guise of a bedhead. Double aspect windows make the most of the view.
This room has an en suite bathroom with bath and shower screen, a double wash basin and toilet.
* Next door is a children's bedroom offering four single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a desk.
* this bedroom has the use of a small bedroom with bath, washbasin and toilet set on the landing.
* further down the landing you will find the third bedroom, offering two beds each one 110cm wide, a single bed, a small desk and shelves.
It also has access to the small bathroom on the landing which is shared with the children's bedroom.
* The fourth bedroom, known as Fanny's bedroom, can either open onto the third bedroom, or separately from the landing. It offers a double bed (140cm wide), a large wardrobe, and a decorative fireplace.
It has its own bathroom with a hip bath and toilet.
A second staircase leading out of the kitchen, serves the second sleeping area. This staircase has an electric stair lift for the comfort of elderly or mobility reduced guests.
* to the left of the landing, the fifth, family bedroom offers a double bed (140cm wide), two single beds, a large desk and chest of drawers. A screen cleverly disguises a washbasin and toilet set in an alcove.
It benefits from, on the ground floor, a recently refurbished shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
* to the right of the landing, the sixth bedroom offers a double bed (140cm wide), a large chest of drawers and a washbasin.
* Continuing, the "Chambre de l'Eveque" also offers a double bed, a single bed, a desk, chest of drawers and a decorative fireplace.
These last two bedrooms can either communicate between themselves, or be accessible separately, offering a greater flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
They share a shower room with shower and toilet.
* The landscaped gardens, covering over 4 hectares, with hundred year old trees, virginia creeper, and flowering shrubs invite you to relax; whilst the games area, to the rear of the property, is the ideal football pitch!
* From al fresco breakfasts to star covered dinners, you will not tire of the amazing view over the valley below and the pretty village of Limeuil clinging to its cliff.
* Several terrace areas set around the property enable you to organise lively lunches all together.
* The superb pool benefits from sunshine all day long. It measures 10m x 5m, is secured by a fence and has sun loungers and parasols; it is heated from May to September, to guarantee a maximum comfort for bathing.
* the private tennis court is for your sole use
* smaller children can make the most of the outside games: swing, trampoline, ping pong table, play house, etc
* Private parking for 6 to 8 cars