For 6 persons - 1700 € to 1800 € / week
Lots of charm and abundance of serenity for this comfortable villa with all mod-cons, fabulous scenery, breathtaking views and private heated pool.
The perfect place to escape to!
This pretty villa is to be found on a hilly position with a panoramic view over the rolling countryside, in the heart of the "Black Perigord" with all the must see sights of the Dordogne in a 20 miles radius.
It is therefore ideal to explore both the Dordogne Valley and the Vezere valley with its troglodythe sites.
Back from your daily visits, you will enjoy the superb heated pool. Unless of course you prefer having a chilled drink on the romantic terrace area.
With its large open plan groundfloor and 3 spacious bedrooms, the Villa Pech Laval is ideal for 4 up to 6 guests.
With a total living area of 180m², the house offers on the ground floor:
- A spacious lounge divided into three areas :
* a formal dining area with table and chairs to dine in
* an adjacent comfortable sitting room with large flat screen TV, dvd player and broadband wireless connexion to internet.
* two steps lead down a second sitting room with a fireplace and a large library.
This room is very light and leads to the terrace area through french windows.
- A large fully fitted kitchen which comes with a dishwasher, 4 gas ring hob, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, etc... It is also equipped with a table for breakfast.
- A large family bathroom with a bath tub, a shower and double washbasin.
- Adjacent is a separate toilet
- A utility room with a washing machine, dryer, freezer, ironing board and iron.
The beautiful wooden staircase leads to the first floor, where there is:
- A large mezzanine with a desk and a printer. A travel cot can easily be fitted there to accomodate a baby.
- A master bedroom, newly renovated, with a king size bed (Tempur mattres), bed side tables and a large wardrobe. Views over the pool, terrace and garden.
- An adjacent large twin bedroom, with two single beds, bed side tables and a built in wardrobe. View over the pool, terrace and garden.
- A third double bedded room, with a queen size bed and a chest with drawers. View over the front garden.
- Separate toilet with a washbasin
Set in beautiful surroundings of:
- A huge garden, more than 5000m², offering grassy areas to play in, age old trees and woodland.
- A beautiful private pool, rounded shape 5mx7m. It is secured with an electric cover, ideal to prevent the children from falling in. For the comfort of our guests it is heated from May to October. It is equipped with sunloungers and parasols.
- The terrace comes with a table and chairs to dine al fresco, whilst overlooking the children jumping into the pool! There is a gas-plancha.
- Private car park area for up to 3 cars.