For 10 persons - 900 € to 1500 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Charming stone family house with huge grassy garden, nestled in a postcard village, in the Dordogne Golden Triangle, only 4km from the famous Sarlat.
This spacious family home is to be found in the centre of the picturesque village of Saint-André, only 4km from the famous Sarlat and with all the must seen of the Dordogne in a 20km radius.
With its spacious living-room, open plan fully fitted kitchen, 5 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, huge grassy garden and two terraced areas, it is the perfect place for large family to hideway all together.
* From the front yard you access to the light and bright living-room with exposed stones and beams.
Its cosy sitting room offers 3 leather sofas, an armchair, a coffee table, a efficient wood burner and a flat screen TV.
* The open plan style kitchen is separated from the living with a bar. It is idealy equiped to cook in with a large range of cookery ustensils, pans, pots and all the electrical appliances you can imagine.
There is a table and chairs to dine in.
From he kitchen, the wooden staircases leads to the first floor where are :
* the master bedroom with a double bed, two bedside tables and chairs, wardrobe, chest with drawers.
* It enjoys its own ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and two washbasins.
* Opposite side of the landing is a second large bedroom, also furnished with a double bed.
* There are separate toilet at that level.
From the kitchen, or accessible directly from the front yard, two steps leads down to the interconned former sheepshed, with the original bread oven. It offers :
* A small conservatory with its ironed furnishing
* A third double bedroom with a 135cm large bed, a bedside table, and a chest with drawers.
* It also enjoys an ensuite shower room with shower-unit, washbasin and toilet.
* From the bedroom, there is a step ladder that brings to a twin bedroom under the roof.
Back on the living-room, there is a hall that leads to :
* an office area
* a shower room with shower unit, washbasin and toilet
* a huge family bedroom, of more than 40m², offering a 140cm large double bed, a single bed, a sofa that can accommodate another 2 children, a chest with drawers, a wooden wardrobe and a large desk.
There is a quality wooden crib, a high chair, a changing mat available for you to us.
The children will be delighted to discover the toys and books left for them to enjoy!
* There is a laundry room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer, an iron and iron table, available into the basement.
* The huge mature garden of more than 10000m², offers grassy areas to play football and old-age trees inviting to daydream...
* The two terraced area, set into the front yard or overlooking the garden, are perfect to dine outside and catch the sun all day long. There is a charcoal barbecue dug into the main terrace.
* The third terrace area into the garden enjoys two loungers for you to relax in.
* You can park 2 cars at the entrance of the property. a third place is available if required at the entrance of the garden, onto the grass.