For 6 persons - 600 € to 1100 € / week
Recently renovated holiday home just a stone's throw from the famous bastide village of Domme, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Nestled in the countryside near the picturesque village of Domme, Chez lily is the ideal spot for a relaxing holiday in the heart of the Black Perigord.
With three bedrooms, spacious kitchen, and private garden the house is ideal for a couple or a small family.
On the ground floor level, and offering a total living area of 60m², the house comprises:
- an open plan fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle..)
- a sitting room with sofa, TV and fireplace
- a dining area with a dining table and six chairs.
- a bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and cupboard.
- a shower room with shower cubicle and washbasin
- a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
A staircase leads out of the lounge and up to the first floor where you will find:
- a second bedroom with a double bed and a large cupboard.
- the third bedroom, ideal for children, offers two single beds and a full size cot.
The staircase is fitted with a safety gate, for the security of our youngest visitors.
- Despite the fact that the house has an interior dining area, it is probably outside, on the sunny terrace, equipped with dining table and chairs where you will prefer to eat.
- A lawned area ideal for ball games and the long gravel drive lends itself to petanque matches in the evening!
- Private parking for three cars