For 16 persons - 2750 € to 4950 € / week
A charming quality holiday home, set in the heart of the historic village of Domme. Private heated pool, established garden and panoramic view over the valley below.
Ideally situated in the heart of "One of the Most Beautiful Villages of France", this superb stone house offers a panoramic view over the valley below.
Benefiting from a fabulous private pool, nestled in the middle of a large, beautiful garden, Le Grand Castelet offers an idyllic setting and high quality standards.
Le Grand Castelet:
Set on three floors, Le Grand Castelet offers on the ground floor:
* an impressive entrance hall with a magnificent stone staircase leading to the upper floors
* an elegant drawing room with sofas, armchairs, coffee table and fireplace.
* a beautiful dining room with wooden table and chairs and views over the valley below
* a spacious study with desk, sofa, flat screen TV and bookshelves
* a fully equipped dining kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a large selection of cooking and dining equipment
On the first floor:
A long corridor gives access to the four large bedrooms:
* the flowered bedroom has a large double bed (160cm), wardrobe, chest of drawers and cot.
* the red bedroom also has a large double bed, 160cm wide, wardrobe and desk.
* the yellow bedroom is extremely spacious and also offers a large double bed (160cm wide) wardrobe and desk.
* the fourth bedroom on this floor has two single beds, a wide range of games and books, and its own private washbasin.
* a spacious family bathroom completes this floor with a bath with shower over and glass screen, double washbasin and toilet.
* a separet toilet completes this floor
On the second floor:
* A beautiful double bedroom, large double bed (160cm wide), armchair, desk and wardrobe
* a shower room with double washbasin and toilet
On the lower floor, you will find an extra bedroom offering two single beds and a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Le Petit Castelet:
Accessed via stone bridge, the Petit castelet is totally independent.
Set on two levels, the house offers on the ground floor:
* a large living room, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceiling:
- an elegant sitting area with large corner sofa, armchair, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player, and WiFi internet connexion throughout the house.
- a superb fully equipped kitchen, with central island, induction hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, a large range of kitchen equipment and elegant crockery.
- a dining area with beautiful cast iron dining table seating 6, and sideboard.
- A separate toilet completes this level.
A beautiful chestnut staircase leads to the first floor where a corridor opens to:
- a lovely double bedroom with a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, and chest of drawers
- a second bedroom with two single beds, which can be pushed together, bedside tables and lamps, and chest of drawers.
Please note that the bed linen and towels are included in the price. The beds are made ready for your arrival.
- a spacious shower room offers a large vanity unit, walk in tiled shower, and toilet.
- a large walk in dressing room completes this floor.
* In front of the house, the beautiful terrace is equipped with a wooden table and chairs, and a large parasol, allowing you to dine in comfort al fresco.
* The huge garden, organised in different levels, is planted with a multitude of established shrubs. You will enjoy a quiet reading area, on the stone bench under the shade of the trees, or profit from the summer sun, lying comfortably on the sun loungers whilst contemplating the view.
* the private pool with a flat bottom of 1.4m, and measuring 8m x 4m offers moments of refreshing bathing. It is heated from May to September.
* For the comfort of our guests, a private parking space is available.