For 12 persons - 1600 € to 3300 € / week
This imposing stone property is set in extensive grounds of over 3 hectares of peace and tranquility. Recently renovated it offers 400m² of living space, huge private pool and panoramic views.
Imagine beautiful yellow stone buildings set in 3 hectares of grounds...
Imagine a recent renovation with a bright and airy living room, with quality equipments...
Imagine the calm of a huge garden, raised terrace, tables and chairs set under the hundred year old trees, and a huge private pool where you canrelax on your return from the numerous excursions nearby...
Imagine the superb view over the surrounding countryside...
Imagine no more - you have arrived at Perrier!
The house offers, on the first floor, accessible via the exterior stone steps:
* a large and comfortable lounge with sofas, coffee table, imposing stone fireplace, piano, lamps and rugs. The overhanging mezzanine offers a wide selection of books.
* a study area offering a desk and chair and ideal for those who cannot leave their work behind.
* a dining room complete with solid wooden dining table and chairs, and a second fireplace
* a compact, but fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher and the equipment necessary for producing home cooked meals with the superb local fresh produce.
* a first bedroom with a super king size double bed (180cm wide), a mezzanine level with bookshelves and a private bathroom with bath and washbasin
* a separate toilet completes this floor
A staircase leads down to the garden level where you will find:
* a billiard room with billiard table, TV and armchairs
* a first double bedroom with large double bed (160cm wide) and its en suite shower room with shower and washbasin
* two further bedrooms each offering two single beds (90cm wide) which can be joined together to make two large double beds.
* a separate bathroom with bath and washbasin
* the fourth bedroom has two single beds and benefits from a private shower room.
* the fifth and final bedroom has a double bed (140cm wide) and also has its en suite shower room.
* a large laundry room offers two washing machines, a tumble dryer, an extra fridge and freezer
* two separate toilets complete this floor
* a huge raised terrace to the rear of the house, opening off the lounge is ideal for leisurely lunches or sundowners, and is equipped with table and chairs, sofas and armchairs.
* tables and chairs are available under the shade of the beech trees to escape the heat of the midday sun
* the private pool measures 12m x 6m and is completely fenced in for the safety of our younger visitors. It also has an immerged alarm and is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* the extensive grounds cover over 3 hectares and offer various grassed areas ideal for ball games, and plent of shady spots to relax with a book.
* two barbecues are available
* parking for up to 5 cars within the grounds