For 6 persons - 600 € to 1900 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
**NEW** Recently renovated barn conversion with large garden and private pool. Built using natural materials, the house offers quality, allergy free accommodation for up to 7 guests.
This newly finished barn conversion is the long term project of the owners, passionate about nature and preserving the environment. The property consists of two stone barns, dating from the 18th century, which have been lovingly restored and joined together with a contemporary extension, complete with a green roof. Natural materials, such as lime and hemp, have been used throughout, and old materials and furniture have been recycled to find new and valued use.
The entrance door opens directly into:
* a large open plan dining kitchen with central island. The kitchen is brand new and fully equipped with electric oven, hob, dishwasher, side by side fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster.... a dining table and eight chairs is placed in front of the large french windows through which you will appreciate the pond just beyond, and watch the insects and birds come to drink!! The central island is built of mainly recycled materials, and mixes recuperated metal and wood with a modern design.
* a comfortable sitting room, opening onto the kitchen through an archway, with large corner sofa, armchairs, flat screen TV, coffee table and french windows opening onto a terrace.
* leading off the kitchen, a corridor leads to a shower room, with a large walk in, fully tiled shower with twin wash basins set on a natural wood unit. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer.
* a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
A staircase leads to the first double bedroom:
* set in the first barn, and accessible from the corridor leading off the kitchen, the bedroom offers a large double bed (160cm wide), dressing table, hanging rail, table and two chairs, bedside tables and lamps. It benefits from a private decked terrace and direct access to the exterior.
The second sleeping accommodation is accessible via the spiral staircase leading out of the lounge:
* a second double bedroom with double bed (140cm wide), lamps, and fabulous hand made original dressing area. This room also benefits from a private balcony overlooking the surrounding woodland.
* the third and final bedroom is ideal for children, and offers a set of bunk beds and a sofa bed, allowing up to three children to sleep in comfort. There is another one of the owners creations, in a built in storage area.
* a separate toilet with wash hand basin completes this floor.
Internet Wifi access throughout the house. Ethernet sockets available in all rooms.
All bedding is brand new.
* the active oxygen private swimming pool measures 9m x 4m, has a flat bottom and is chlorine free! Ideal for sensitive skins! It is surrounded by a terrace and has sun loungers and parasols. It benefits from immerged steps and a "paddling area" ideal for the youngest guests.
* the paved terrace offers a table and chairs, with retractable blind for shade, and a built in barbecue.
* the natural gardens extend over more than 13000m², and offer grassed areas, woodland and parking for up to three cars.