For 6 persons - 750 € to 1600 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Beautiful perigordine stone property with private pool, large terrace and garden, situated at a stone's throw from Sarlat. The charm of the countryside but within easy reach of the medieval town of Sarlat and the must see sites of the Perigord Noir.
Situated at less than 3kms from Sarlat, La Maison de Paul offers a holiday destination ideal for up to 6 guests.
You will appreciate the calm of its setting, the comfort of its equipment, its enclosed garden of over 3000m² and its large first floor terrace.
Not forgetting its lovely pool - completely private and for your sole use - where you can relax on your return from the many daily excursions in the immediate surrounding area.
Offering a total surface area of 130m², La Maison de Paul offers on the ground floor:
* an entrance hall giving access to the various rooms
* a large living room, with a sitting area set around the fireplace (leather sofa, two chairs, coffee table, large TV) and a dining area (wooden dining table and 6 chairs). Light and airy, the room has two french windows leading to the large terrace at the front of the house overlooking the garden and allowing easy access to the exterior, ideal in the summer.
* separated from the living room by a bar, the semi open plan kitchen offers all the necessary equipment: four ring gas hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, and crockery and pans enabling you to cook tasty home cooked meals with the plethora of fresh produce you can purchase at one of the many local markets.
* situated to the right of the entrance hall, the first double bedroom offers a double bed, bedside tables and lamps and a chest with drawers.
* next door you will find a newly refurbished bathroom with a shower cubicle, separate bath tub and washbasin.
* a separate toilet completes this floor
The second sleeping area is set on the first floor and accessible via a staircase leading up from the entrance hall:
* a huge family bedroom of more than 40m², with a double bed, a single bed, cot, desk and built in dressing.
* next is a small dressing area with shelving and space to store your suitcases
* a third bedroom offers a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, a chest with drawers and a desk.
* these two bedrooms share a shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
In the basement you will find a laundry room, complete with washing machine, sink, large freezer. There is a third shower room with shower and toilet, ideal for after a swim.
* the house is set in the midst of a huge garden of over 3000m², completely fenced and offering a large lawned area and numerous trees and shrubs.
* the pool, measuring 8m x 4m, is open from May to September and is totally fenced and also equipped with an immerged alarm for the security of young visitors. Parasols and sun loungers are available.
* the terrace, with direct access to the kitchen and the living room, is equipped with a large iron table, chairs, parasols and a barbeque. You can enjoy leisurely meals whilst having a lovely view over the pool and the surrounding countryside.
* Private parking for 3 cars.