For 10 persons - 1400 € to 3200 € / week
+ 3 additional beds available
Elegant family property, nestled on a south facing cliff of the medieval village of la Roque Gageac. 6 bedrooms/ 5 bathrooms, splendid living room and a private pool. An extremely charming and high quality property.
This large, beautiful property, set in a picture postcard surrounding, deserves all of the superlatives.
Nestled above the pretty village of La-Roque-Gageac, in the heart of the Black Perigord, the panoramic view over the valley below merits a detour in itself.
Lovingly renovated and restored in keeping with its history, tastefully decorated and equipped for the comfort of its guests, the Demeure Les Côtes offers an ideal destination from where to explore the Dordogne.
During the hot summer days you will appreciate long and cooling swims in the magnificent pool. It is heated in mid season for our guests comfort.
Set on three levels, the property offers on the ground floor:
* A beautiful dining room, where the elegant dining table can seat up to 10 guests, buffet, and armchair set near the fireplace.
* A large and extremely well equipped kitchen (two gas cookers, hob, two ovens, microwave, two dish washers and a large selection of pots and pans...) with dining table. It benefits from an access to a lovely romantic terrace, equipped with table and chairs, and offering a view over the Château of Castelnaud.
From the dining room, the beautiful staircase leads to the large first floor landing which gives access to :
* A splendid, elegant lounge with sofas, armchairs, coffee table, magnificent stone fireplace, TV, DVD player and Hi-fi sound system.
* adjacent is a small office with a desk, printer and wifi connexion
* The Brown Suite offers a large double bed (160cm wide), wardrobe and small desk, and an access to the rear of the garden.
It benefits from an en suite bathroom, with large tiled bath and two washbasins. Separate toilet.
* The Green Suite also has a double bed (140cm wide), antique wooden wardrobe and a small desk.
It also has its private shower room with a modern shower unit and washbasin.
* A separate toilet is available on this level.
* a lovely terrace can be accessed through this first floor landing, with stairs going down to the kitchen's terrace.
The 4 other bedrooms are set on the upper floor :
* The large third blue bedroom is elegantly furnished with a double bed, antique chest with drawers, desk, and an elegant sofa. It also has its en suite bathroom with a bath, two washbasins, and separate toilet.
It enjoys access to the rear of the garden over an elegant iron bridge.
* The adjacent single bedroom has a single bed and an extra bed for a toddler set at mezzanine level (not convenient for a child less than 10 years old because of security reason)
* On the other side of the landing, the flowered single bedroom has an elegant single bed and a built in wardrobe. An extra single bed can accommodate a second child.
* These two bedrooms share a small but convenient bathroom with a bathtube and washbasin ; and separate toilet.
* The last Red Ensuite Bedroom has a double bed, a sofa that can accommodate a child, a built in wardrobe and a desk. It benefits from a newly renovated shower room with walk in shower and washbasin.
* A laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing boeard is available at the lower level of the property.
* From breakfast, to starlit dinners, you will not tire of the view over the valley below, comfortably installed on the terrace equipped with tables, chairs, and loungers. The large built in bbq is perfect to cook delicious meals!
* A superb private pool, benefits from sunshine all day long. Measuring 12m x 5m it is secured by two elegant ironed gates, and is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
* The wonderful grounds, with trees and hundred year old box plants, incite relaxing and dreamy moments.
* A table tennis table is available for entertainment
* Private parking for 5 to 6 cars.
* Built on a hillside, the garden comprises different levels and terraces, some of which could be dangerous for young children.
* There is a 2m large area on the way to access the house which is not suitable for wide cars.