For 4 persons - 550 € to 1300 € / week
Charming two bedroom stone cottage with private pool and enclosed garden. Recently renovated, with two brand new bathrooms, modern kitchen, offering spacious and quality accommodation for up to 4 guests.
This recently renovated stone cottage offers comfortable and quality accommodation. With its 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms, private enclosed garden and lovely pool it is ideal for a couple or small family.
Situated in a pretty hamlet, typical of the Perigord Noir, the house, garden and pool are completely private.
The solid wooden front door opens directly into:
- the spacious and comfortable lounge with sofas, armchairs, lamps, bookshelves, coffee table and lamps. There is a flat screen TV offering both French and English channels; a DVD player; and internet WiFi access. There is reversible air conditioning for hot summer days, and heating in mid season, which combined with the wood burner is also very cosy in winter months.
- an equally spacious kitchen/diner is newly renovated and extremely well equipped with a central island; built in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer; gas and electric hob; dishwasher; washing machine; coffee machine, kettle and toaster. There is also a wonderful Godin wood fired stove, adding warmth in low saeson, and enabling you to slow cook tasty stews in winter!
- a separate toilet completes this floor
A staircase leads to the first floor where a large landing gives access to:
- a double bedroom, with a large double bed (160cm wide), large wardrobe, bedside table and lamp.
- an en suite shower room, with stone walls, shower cubicle, washbasin and WC
- a twin bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe and lamps
- a family bathroom with bath, shower over, vanity unit, WC and bidet
Electric entrance gates ensure your privacy, and open onto a gravel parking area.
- the private pool has sun loungers, table and chairs and parasols ideal for relaxing afternoons
- a terrace with retractable blind offers shade from the midday sun, and is an ideal spot for an aperitif with its table and chairs
- the garden is composed of lawn and shrubs and is completely fenced in for the safety of our younger guests (and our four legged friends!)
- the large barn allows you to park the car in the shade, and you will also find two bikes available for your use
- Private parking for two cars